Origins

The firm traces its origins to the partnership of Adam & B Alexander which was formed in the 1890’s and which, in the second quarter of the 20th century, pursuant to a merger with Siegfried Raphaely, traded under the name of Raphaely & Alexander Brothers.

During the 1960’s the practice changed its name to Raphaely Weiner Rosen & Treisman which, during the 1980’s, was shortened to Raphaely Weiner.

In 1990 Raphaely Weiner merged with Fluxman Rabinowitz & Rubenstein and practised under the name Fluxman Rabinowitz – Raphaely Weiner.

In 2002 the name was shortened to Fluxmans.