We recognise that property is most often a company or individuals’ most valuable investment. Our leading property team offers advice of the highest standard when it comes to all aspects of property law whether in property sales and purchases, developments, finance and security, leases, the opening of Township and Sectional Title Registers, transfers and the registration of mortgages and the execution of notarial bonds.
As an established South African law firm who is firmly positioned within the ranks of the large law firms, we are in the enviable position of being small enough to offer a personal service to our clients while having the support of the extensive services offered by a large firm. This means that our clients benefit from a seamless experience when it comes to their property needs.
We provide extensive Property law services including:
- All aspects of conveyancing
- Deeds Office and CIPC searches
- Transfers, servitude drafting and registration
- Drafting of all immobile property transactions, deeds of sale, exchange agreements, donations, leases, securitisation documents, land availability agreements
- Rezoning and land use applications
- Drafting of rules of bodies corporate and home owners associations after opening of sectional title registers
- Group housing developments
- Opening of sectional title registers
- Opening of township registers
- Registration and cancellation of mortgage and notarial bonds
- Registration of land consolidations and subdivisions
- Notarial work including ante nuptial agreements, co-habitation agreements, cessions of mineral rights and surface right permits