Our ICT team has extensive commercial and dispute resolution expertise. They advise a number of high profile corporates, both locally and internationally.
Services and expertise:
- Data privacy and protection;
- Domain name disputes;
- Drafting/Reviewing Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies;
- Drafting/Reviewing POPIA and GDPR clauses;
- E-commerce and internet related transactions;
- Electronic Communications Regulation;
- GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation) Awareness Seminars;
- Information Officer Training;
- Intellectual Property;
- Litigation and dispute resolution;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Negotiating and drafting a full range of technology agreements;
- POPIA (the Protection of Personal Information Act) Awareness Seminars;
- Preparing POPIA and PAIA (Promotion of Access to Information Act) Manuals.
- Privacy Due Diligences (the Protection of Personal Information Act);
- Software development and licensing;
- Telecommunications regulation and transactions; and
- Trademark disputes.